who is the girl in OLX - cash my car tv advertisement?


Olx cash my car the new ad, the name of the wife, the girl is Venus Singh. She has featured in many TVC - coca cola, indus signature, cadbury crunch, vivel shampoo, Elle 18.

Screenshots:

Name of the girl: Venus Singh
Ad: OLX cash my car
DOB: 1997 (23 /2020) Chandigarh, India
Religion: Hindu
Height: 5' 2'' (158 cms)
Weight: 50 kgs
Figure: 32-26-34
Marital status: unmarried
Boyfriend: no info

Daily soaps (serials): chacha vidhayak hai hamare
Other TV ad: nayi soch (star plus)

Tags: Olx cash my car ad girl, olx cash my car ad girl name, name of the girl in olx ad, who is the girl in olx car ad, olx ad girl, indian ad divas ad girl

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Who is the male model in Ashirbad Atta ad with parents

    ReplyDelete

Type whats in your mind. Please note that comments with links shall not be published.