Oppo Reno6 Pro Series 5G Smartphone AD 2021 - Aeroplane Model, Girl Real Name | Music

 The TVC


Wow, super
I'm waiting for oppo reno 6 series because it's camera is good, looking so stylish, silm and lightweight, 65w super vooc charging and processor

I am very very curious to buy this masterpiece soon.

I have always like the camera setup of Oppo phones and this one's no different. Good looking and  impressive. The brand made a good choice in terms of integrating the Dimensity 1200 flagship processor along with the 65W fast charging

A little out of my budget but what a phone! The Dimensity is going to be lit I know!

I will imeddiately buy this phone if it will launch reno 6 5g or not

Please note that all the information regarding the OPPO Reno6 Series will be revealed on 14th July during its launch. Kindly stay tuned to our social pages for further announcements. Thank you!

New Excitement, Looking awesome, World best phone, 25k is good for upcoming mobile, Eagerly waiting even tho can't afford it, oppo  Smartphone  believe  in  the  best, Wow it should be the flagship for 2021 the best phone ever, The wait will definitely be worth it! 

Rollout android 11 for f17 globally, Its stylish, best camera and more, I need oppo reno 5 gaming edition

HoUse Gaming Experience Is Good Processer MediaTek Helio P95+8Gb Ram+128Gb Storage+ 44+2Mp Front Camera/64+13+8+2Mp Back Camera 20X Zoom/30W Quick Charge/Super Amoled E3 Display/Indisplay Fingerprint

A little out of my budget but what a phone! The Dimensity is going to be lit I know!

Oppo smart phone is very very good phone

My favourite oppo F Series





Post a Comment

0 Comments